Social Media Specialist
Start Date: Immediate
Place of work: HQ in Mesa, AZ
Iveda® (NASDAQ: IVDA) is a worldwide provider of IvedaAI intelligent video search technology, Sentir® and IvedaXpress video surveillance products, IvedaPinpoint and IvedaCare IoT (Internet of Things) platforms. Iveda offers digital transformation technologies for smart city applications. Iveda is headquartered in Mesa, Arizona with a wholly-owned subsidiary in Taiwan.
A Social Media Specialist is responsible for creating and publishing content on all social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, to grow an audience, build brand awareness, and ultimately, boost sales.
- Build and execute social media strategy through research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
- Write, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling
- Assist with crisis management, bad reviews, and negative news communications
- Generate, edit, publish, and share content daily (original text, images, video, and HTML)
- Build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialog and messaging
- Create and maintain company social media pages and profiles
- Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on company and community policies
- Create and implement social media marketing plan and editorial calendar
- Track and analyze analytics reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilize this information to positively affect future outcomes
- Collaborate with other departments to manage company reputation, coordinate promotions, and increase reach
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field (preferred)
- 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing and social media
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Technology company experience a must
- Public company experience a plus
- Knowledge of project management and web design best practices
- Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase effectiveness of social media campaigns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.