Product Marketing Manager
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Iveda HQ, Mesa, AZ
Iveda® (NASDAQ: IVDA) is a worldwide provider of IvedaAI intelligent video search technology, Sentir® and IvedaXpress video surveillance products, IvedaPinpoint and IvedaCare IoT (Internet of Things) platforms. Iveda offers digital transformation technologies for smart city applications. Iveda is headquartered in Mesa, Arizona with a wholly-owned subsidiary in Taiwan.
The Product Marketing Manager is an expert in Iveda’s products, responsible for all the technical aspects, its best features, and real-world applications for each product. You will work with the marketing team to produce compelling sales and marketing materials. You are skilled in technical writing, demo development, and presentations. In this position, you will work closely with Iveda’s CEO to follow, listen, and learn how he pitches Iveda’s unique value proposition and competitive differentiators to position us for market growth and lead our industry.
- Learn all about Iveda’s products: specifications, value propositions, competitors, market research.
- Work with in-house or external copywriters and graphic designer to create technical product. marketing materials (videos, brochures, whitepapers, case studies, use cases, presentations, web content, whitepapers, and more).
- Contribute to marketing strategy and messaging, and help maintain technical accuracy of marketing messages.
- Work with customers and partners to understand their needs and illustrate product capabilities and value.
- Outline a product timeline and oversee project’s successful execution.
- Manage a calendar scheduling the creation of product marketing materials and planned release of each piece.
- Manage a calendar for creating each piece and planned release.
- Maintain a strong collaborative partnership with the executive team, engineering, sales, marketing, and other functions across the business.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or related field
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in technical product marketing, product management, sales engineering, or similar roles
- Technology company experience, preferably in cloud computing, IoT, AI, video surveillance, and smart city.
- Familiarity with networking and cloud infrastructure management.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to explain complex concepts clearly for a variety of audiences
- Ability to successfully build relationships and collaborate with geographically dispersed teams
- Ability to blend strategic thinking with creative execution
- Excellent organizational skills and strong follow-through
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, collaborative environments where change is the norm and the bar for quality is set high
- Drive and self-starter attitude motivates you to achieve dramatic success
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.