Public Relations and Marketing Manager
Start Date: Immediate
Place of work: HQ in Mesa, AZ
Iveda® (NASDAQ: IVDA) is a worldwide provider of IvedaAI intelligent video search technology, Sentir® and IvedaXpress video surveillance products, IvedaPinpoint and IvedaCare IoT (Internet of Things) platforms. Iveda offers digital transformation technologies for smart city applications. Iveda is headquartered in Mesa, Arizona with a wholly-owned subsidiary in Taiwan.
This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer/Chief Marketing Officer. The PR and Marketing Manager needs to be a well-rounded professional with extensive experience in public relations, social media, and all aspects of marketing communications. This person will assist in the development and implementation of the company’s marketing plan. Due to Iveda’s global presence, the ideal candidate must have a flexible working schedule when necessary, including “some” nights and weekends to respond to time-sensitive emails or participate in occasional meetings.
- Write press releases (AP Style).
- Coordinate approval of press releases with executives and distribution via news wire. Mass email to employees and shareholder list.
- Develop and leverage relationships with technology, business, and vertical trade media.
- Proactively develop story pitches and generate media coverage.
- Proactively pitch company spokesperson for interviews
- Familiarity with media database, pitching software, and clipping service (i.e., Meltwater, Muck Rack)
- Respond quickly and accurately to media inquiries.
- Draft speeches, articles, speaking points, and Q&A as needed.
General Marcom Tasks:
- Copywriting: Brochures, advertising, articles, website, powerpoint, video.
- Work closely with product marketing manager to create product sales and marketing collateral (e.g., brochure, powerpoint, video, case studies, use cases)
- Manage the planning and preparation of sales tools to best represent our products and services.
- Assist in creating digital, video and print content – Must be able to communicate with in-house graphic designer and/or marketing agencies to portray appropriate messages and create compelling marketing materials.
- Assist in strategic planning, development, and coordination of all marketing communications projects to promote Iveda brands
- Ensure content of company websites (e.g., corporate website, partner portal, subsidiary websites) are always fresh and updated
- Work with channel partners on co-branded sales and marketing materials.
- Assist Social Media Specialist in creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement and promoting social media campaigns
- Stay up to date on best practices and trends in social media
- Strong writing skills a must. Writing samples required and a writing assignment may be given
- Must be creative and able to generate original ideas
- Requires the ability to multi-task. Self-starter
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Adept at social media trends
- Excellent listening and communication skills with superb writing ability
- Ability to think strategically and execute to tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and use good time management to handle a variety of tasks
- Team player with a friendly, helpful attitude
- related fields.
- Minimum of four years-experience in public relations
- Minimum of two years-experience in social media
- Public company experience a must
- Technology company experience a must
- Investor Relations experience a plus
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.