1) Who is Iveda?
A: Founded in 2003, Iveda is an established and innovative company, delivering secure, open source and enterprise-class managed video services by leveraging the power of cloud computing.
2) Where is Iveda headquartered?
A: 460 S. Greenfield Road, Ste. 5 Mesa, AZ 85206
3) What is Iveda’s stock symbol?
A: The Company’s common stock trades under the symbol “IVDA” and is listed on the OTCQB Market
4) What is Iveda’s CUSIP number?
A: Iveda’s CUSIP number is 46583A105
5) When did Iveda go public?
A: Iveda went public on October 15, 2009 through a reverse merger.
6) How many common shares of Iveda are outstanding?
A: Iveda has 26.78 million shares as of June 13, 2014
7) When is Iveda’s fiscal year end?
A: Iveda’s fiscal year end is December 31.
8) How do I invest in Iveda?
A: Interested investors may purchase shares through any registered broker.
9) Does Iveda offer a Direct Stock Purchase Plan?
A: No, Iveda does not offer a Direct Stock Purchase Plan.
10) Does Iveda pay a dividend?
A: Iveda does not currently pay a dividend to its stockholders.
11) Who is Iveda’s transfer agent and how does a registered shareholder contact the agent regarding account information?
A: The transfer agent for the common stock of Iveda Solutions, Inc. is
First American Stock Transfer, Inc.
First American Stock Transfer, Inc.4747 N. 7th St., Suite 170
Phoenix, AZ 85014
Phone: 602 485 1346FAX: 602 788 0423
12) Who is Iveda’s independent auditor?
A: Iveda’s independent auditor is Albert Wong & Co.
13) How do I contact Investor Relations?
A: If you can’t find the information you are looking for on our website, please feel free to contact: